Friday, October 5, 2012

Liam Neeson says Floyd scared of Pacquiao


Source: Dennis Gasgonia, ABS-CBNnews.com
MANILA – Hollywood actor Liam Neeson believes that the only thing holding back the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. mega fight is Floyd’s unwillingness to face the Filipino boxing superstar. 

In an interview with ESPN, the Oscar-nominated actor admitted being one of the fans waiting for the super fight to take place.

“I would pay any amount of money to be at that fight,” said Neeson, who is known for his performances in Hollywood films like Taken, Les Misérables, Clash of the Titans and The A-Team.


Neeson used to box in the amateur ranks during his teens in his native Ireland.

“I was OK, I was competent. I was a jabber, I had a good jab. I had about 40 fights and I won about maybe 30,” he said.

Continue reading: Liam Neeson says Floyd scared of Pacquiao

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.jdGONEMAD.net

The Daily Bugle Web

Sports & Recreation - Top Blogs Philippines